|Trademark Registration Chennai|
TM-Copyright.com is a leading Trademark registration company in Chennai. Please provide your details here CLICK to initiate your TM registration in Chennai. Your brand will be registered with in 24 hours and you may check your TM Application Status with in an hour.
|Procedure for Trademark Registration in Chennai |
1. Trademark Search: It is advisable to conduct a trademark search for the relevant classes before filing the application to register a trademark in order to make sure that there is no identical or similar trademark already registered or for which an application for registration has been submitted.
2. Filing of an application for registration by a person claiming to be the proprietor of a trademark, in the office of the Trade mark Registry, within the territorial limits of the place of business in India.
3. Examination of the application by the Registrar to ascertain whether it is distinctive and does not conflict with existing registered or pending trademarks and examination report is issued.
4. Publication of the application after or before acceptance of the application in the Trademark Journal.
5. Opposition by third party: After publication if any person gives notice of his/her opposition to the registration within three months which may be extended to the maximum of one month.
6. Hearing before Registrar: If the opposition has been decided in favour of the applicant of the registration of trademark, the Registrar shall register the Trademark.
7. Registration of Trademark: On the registration of the Trademark the Registrar shall issue to the applicant a Trademark Registration Certificate.